Lauri Markkanen hasn’t played since November 1 after being placed in the league’s health and safety protocols and while he’s been cleared, he won’t return to the lineup on Monday night vs. Boston.
Markkanen is listed as out due to “return to competition reconditioning” on the league’s injury report. Kevin Love is listed as out due to the same reason.
Cleveland will also likely be without Jarrett Allen in the team’s battle with Boston. The center is listed as doubtful with an illness.
More Injury & Availability Notes
- Coby White will make his season debut for the Bulls against the Lakers on Monday night. The former top-10 pick had been out with a shoulder injury and it wouldn’t be surprising if the Bulls opt to bring him along slowly.
- Sekou Doumbouya will not play for the Lakers in Monday’s matchup vs. the Bulls because of a sore right foot. The former first-round pick hasn’t seen a steady role in the rotation, though he’s one less potential contributor available on a team with several injuries, including LeBron James (abdomen), Austin Reaves (hamstring), and Trevor Ariza (ankle).
- Damian Lillard (abdomen) may not suit up in the Blazers’ tilt with the Raptors on Monday night, (via Casey Holdahl). Portland is on the second end of a back-to-back and Lillard sat out the first leg of it on Monday.
- The Raptors will be without in the matchup, as Micheal Grange of Sportsnet reports. Fred VanVleet (groin) and Precious Achiuwa (shoulder) are both questionable.
- Derrick Favors (rest) will not play in the Thunder’s battle with the Heat, per the league’s injury report. Darius Bazley (right foot plantar fasciitis) is questionable for the contest.
Read More on the NBA
NBA Trade Rumors: Simmons, Towns, Irving, Lillard. Ingram
Should Cavaliers Make Sensible Trade for Brandon Ingram?
The Wizards Are Positioned to Trade for KAT