We’re rounding up the latest NBA injury updates ahead of Monday night’s slate of games. Check back up until game times, as this piece will be updated.
- The Cavs will be without Jarrett Allen, Lamar Stevens, and Kevin Love against the Raptors, per the league’s injury report. Cedi Osman is a candidate to continue to see increased run.
- Pascal Siakam will return the court vs. the Cavs. Scottie Barnes will also be back in the lineup.
- Jaden McDaniels (illness) won’t play against the Wizards on Monday, marking his second straight game missed.
- Kyle Kuzma is back in the lineup for Washington while Rui Hachimura remains out (ankle).
- Anthony Davis is expected to play on Monday night for the Lakers.
- Chris Paul remains out for the Suns.
- P.J. Tucker (left ankle soreness) and Mo Bamba (back) both left the Magic-Sixers tilt on Sunday. Both teams also play on Monday night (against other teams), so with the second night of a back-to-back approaching, it wouldn’t be surprising to see Orlando and Philly each rest their respective ailing big man, though as of now, Tucker is listed as probable.
- James Harden remains out for Monday, though Joel Embiid will return to the court.. Over the weekend, Doc Rivers spoke about the two working together to return to the court.
- Jayson Tatum will return from his one-game absence to play on Monday night, while the Celtics say Jaylen Brown is out (neck stiffness) and Al Horford is also out (low back stiffness).