Sacramento has lost seven of their last eight games, leading to the firing of coach Luke Walton over the weekend. In what will be Alvin Gentry’s first game as interim coach of the Kings, the team gets the Sixers, who are missing several starters.
- Spread: Kings -3.5
- Total: 221.5
- Moneyline: Sixers +150
Limited Time Offer: Get up to a $250 deposit bonus at PointsBet
- Joel Embiid (COVID-protocols) was at the Sixers’ practice facility working out on Monday, coach Doc Rivers relayed (h/t Rich Hofmann of The Athletic). Embiid isn’t playing vs. Sacramento on Monday night, however.
- Tobias Harris (hip) is also out for the contest against the Kings.
- Harrison Barnes has scored at least 18 points in 10 of his last 12 home games.
- Buddy Hield has scored at least 21 points in each of his last four contests against Philadelphia.
- Betting trend: Seven of the past nine Kings home games have gone under.