The Sixers will be without Georges Niang against the Pistons because of a left knee injury and he may not be the only player out. Both Joel Embiid and James Harden are considered questionable for the contest, though it sounds like the pair of stars will sit out with the team on the second game of a back-to-back.
- Spread: Sixers -9.5 (-115)
- Total: 226.0 (-110)
- Moneyline: Pistons +375
- Odds via Pointsbet
The Pistons won’t be 100% either. Detroit will be without Cory Joseph (back) and Marvin Bagley (hip) against the Sixers. Cade Cunningham is questionable for the contest as well.
If the Sixers win the game against the Pistons and the Celtics lose in Memphis on Sunday, Philadelphia will claim the No. 3 seed. Otherwise, the club will end up with the No. 4 seed in the Eastern Conference and a date with the Raptors in the first round of the NBA playoffs.
Sixers Current Future Odds
- To win the Eastern Conference: +500
- To win the NBA Finals: +1200
More on the Sixers
- Is Paul Reed ready for a consistent role for the Sixers this postseason? Coach Doc Rivers touched on Reed’s ability to bring energy off the bench, stay out of foul trouble, and know where to be on the floor.
Special Betting Offer From PointsBet
- Offer: Two risk-free bets up to $2,000
- States: New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Iowa
- Promo code: MVPBET (T&C Apply)
Special Betting Offer From Fubo Sportsbook
- Offer: One risk-free bet up to $1,000 + one month of free FuboTV.
- States: Arizona, Iowa
- Promo code: MVPBET (T&C Apply).