The Sixers will face off against the Utah Jazz on TNT on Tuesday night. The Philadelphia is coming off a five-point [118-113] loss against the Indiana Pacers on Saturday night.
The Sixers, who will be without Joel Embiid in the contest, sport a record of 8-6. The Jazz are 8-5 entering the contest.
- Spread: Jazz -10.5
- Total: 217
- Moneyline: 76ers +360
Odds via PointsBet
How Can 76ers Pull Off The Upset?
- The Philadelphia 76ers will have to be clicking on all cylinders and will have to get a big game from Tobias Harris. They may also need to have some luck go their way with the Jazz not having a great shooting night on the offensive end.
Key Stats and Trends
- Sixers have won each of their last seven games against Western Conference opponents.
- Tobias Harris has scored 22+ points in each of the last three meetings against the Jazz.
- The Sixers have covered the spread in seven of the past eight games against the Jazz.
Prop to Consider
- Mike Conley has scored 15+ points against the 76ers in seven out of eight games.
- Bojan Bogdanović has scored 18+ points in 17 out of 22 games at home.
Additional 76ers Notes
More From Around The NBA
EXCLUSIVE: Mark Cuban Discusses Potential Changes to CBA
Ben Simmons among latest NBA Trade Rumors
Could Sixers Swap Ben Simmons for Jrue Holiday?